• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eBAY is for crazy people

why pay $500 for a gift card when you can just go and spend $500 at Home depot.
What happens when you get it and the card has .50 on it?
Some people just get way too caught up in the Ebay thing.

then why not sell it for say $400 dollars stating you only want the csh and my loss is your gain, that would be the only motivation for buying a card.

DrMoab said:
My brother is a detective for a local police force. They have had a problem with making counterfit cards...I bet this is what that is.

If they are having a problem with making counterfit cards, they should try confiscating some better equipment. Should be a an easy solution.

Not all of the Home Depot cards are scams. A good friend of mine has a commercial painting business. Sometimes there are several gallons of materials left over from jobs. He takes it back to Home Depot for credit.They won't give you the cash, but they will give you store credit on a gift card.

88flexj said:
Not all of the Home Depot cards are scams. A good friend of mine has a commercial painting business. Sometimes there are several gallons of materials left over from jobs. He takes it back to Home Depot for credit.They won't give you the cash, but they will give you store credit on a gift card.

So would he then sell the card for less than its value? probably not. Unless he needed cash for crack.

some retard could go get a 500 dollar gift card spend it and then sell it on ebay for 500 bucks and get it all for free and then disappear

Ludakris said:
So would he then sell the card for less than its value? probably not. Unless he needed cash for crack.

No he's not a crack head. You can only pile up so much material around before it's a hazzard. Plus that is material that a customer has already payed for. If he sells a gift card worth 500 for 400 he is still ahead. He usually sells them to other contractors. I don't think he sells them on Ebay.

Back