• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EB D44s, Ford 9", Ballistic Joints, SYE

2000xjclassic

NAXJA Forum User
Early Bronco axles $500 for the set. Willing to ship on the buyers dime, I will deliver a half hour from my house for free and am willing to deliver farther if need be.

• Dana 44 out of a 1975 early bronco, complete hub to hub except for stock drum brakes. I have most of the stuff to convert it to disc brakes (I will check to make sure I have everything necessary, I may not have spindles/hubs), welded on axle wedges, 3.5x gears I believe but I'm not 100% sure, I can check tonight.
    Ford 9" from a 1972 Early Bronco. Complete except for brakes. I believe this also has 3.5x gears.

1975 Dana 44 out of a 1975 Early Bronco. no front shafts, no brakes, welded on wedges. $200 OBO

Set of 6 Ballistic Fabrication 3.0" Forged Ballistic joints. 3 RHx1.25" shank, 3 LHx1.25" shank. These are new and have never been installed. I bought them a few years ago with the intention of using them for a front 3 link but now that I am getting around to building the suspension, I have decided to go with heims instead of buying matching joints for the rear. $375 OBO

NP231j Hack and tap sye kit. NIB from Iron rock offroad. includes new drill bit and tap $120 OBO

Every thing is or best offer! Make an offer! You can respond to this thread, PM me or send a text message (four four zero-five five four-four six five six) Everything is located at 44012

Chris

Back