• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dually Rim´s

Strada

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,
i can´t find anything about the double rim´s (I don´t know the right word), like you can see on the Dodge Ram Dually or Ford F350 Dually!
Does anybody know, where i can these rim´s???
I don´t need this for the XJ, but for a other Pickup Project in 6 on 5.5!
Thanks for all answers:helpme:

Best Regards from Germany, Basti;)

the rears are singles just one is inverted to the other.. If I remember right the only thing that ever came as a split dually (1 rim 2 tires) were the Toyota conversions

I think the single rim´s, wich inverted to the other are better for me, but have you more informationen about the Toyota conversions?

Thanks for all!!

Companies bought some 80's era toys and converted them to a dually flat bed for overseas and in the US.. They have the Chevy 6 on 5.5 or somthing like that.. A friend bought one a few months ago and we are combining 2 toys together to make a 4 door short bed dually toy on airride.. The frame was stretched for the extra long flatbed from the original company that will alow for the 4 door conversion, then we will just modify the Toy bed with the fenders and such tho fit...

Back