• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOUBLER SETUP COMPLETE

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
So i have decided i need to get rid of stuff before i move. And also change directions for my tcase setup.

So this package includes
- Brand New in the box still North West Fab D300 Ecobox billet doubler. http://www.northwestfab.com/NWF-EcoBox-i-Billet-Planetary-Doubler-Case-Dana-300-Specific_p_2666.html
- A previously flipped D300 with the speedo output and a speedo sensor. I also have a few spare speedo gears. Let me know what you have and ill likely be able to include the right gear for you. I also have a spare output shaft for this unit that ill include.
- a low miles complete 231 tcase ready for bulling the sun gear out for the doubler.

The only thing i don’t have is shifters. There are a few companies doin triple cable shifters. I was planing on building mechanical shifters.

Im looking for $1000 for a red name. Only selling whole. If you want to part it out thats on you.

have you put it on pirate? I am sure it will go fast...

Back