• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Double Sheer Trackbar..

no. they don't.

Everything I have with rod ends, and heims on my car are worn out clunk and bang they are only about a year old. Everything I had on my old XJ with heims and flex joints were worn out and clunked. Everything else with poly, and even rubber joints are still fine. I drive alot of street miles since it is not a trail only rig and I dont want to hear the extra noise.

I've had Aurora QA1 Heim joints on my XJ's steering for 10 years, and 4 of those were as a daily driver in Chicago suburban traffic and salt. I can still hit the freeway at 75 with no steering problems (aside from a little bumpsteer from an over-the-axle short trackbar.)

Everything I have with rod ends, and heims on my car are worn out clunk and bang they are only about a year old. Everything I had on my old XJ with heims and flex joints were worn out and clunked. Everything else with poly, and even rubber joints are still fine. I drive alot of street miles since it is not a trail only rig and I dont want to hear the extra noise.

Then you are setting something up wrong or using subpar components. There is No reason they should wear any faster than a bushing.

Back