• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dont rip people off- pirate 4x4 style

Matthew Currie said:
I'm on roaming dialup and skipped the Pirate thread, but get the gist of it from here. It reminds me of a similar situation that occurred near where I live a couple of years ago. A kid was selling ham radio gear on line, and ripped off someone. It was certainly a ripoff - misrepresentation, etc. A very stupid thing to do. He was 17, thought he could get away with it on the big, anonymous internet. The ripoff was pretty small in the great scheme of things. A couple of hundred dollars at the most. The disgruntled buyer sent him a package bomb by UPS. It did its job, killing him and severely injuring his mother. The guy who sent the package got life.

I hope this kid learns his lesson in a less severe way.

Happened in VT? I went to school with that kid.

93XJ-79CJ said:
Here is the link http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/6.12/murder.html

maybe these kids can learn from eachother..

Wow! Ten pages of BS there...

Cliffs' Notes/talking points:

*Thief A, abetted by Thief B, (coincidentally being Thief A's mother) try to scam Thief C using the classic "bait and switch" tactic.

*After a period of reflection, Thief C ships Thief A a device of moderate brisance, with an apparant intent of disintegrating Thief A.

*Thief B, being proximital to Thief A's intended disintegration, becomes what is known as "collateral damage" or in this case, a "bonus." Thief B, however, is only partially disintegrated by the detonation.

*Thief C created said device using commonly available household materials, however Thief C was either too frugal or sufficiently obtuse to disencumber himself of the remaining incriminating materials. This oversight led to his conviction on charges which earn him a life sentence in prison.

The real victims in the case above seem to be the taxpayers who have been supporting Thief C's long-term incarceration, as well as those supporting Thief A and B's disability payments both prior to and after the detonation. Among the secondary victims is the proprietor of the business from where Thief C illicitly obtained the goods which enabled the whole incident to evolve.

Is there a moral to the story that we can sit our grandkids on our knees and share with them? I see four glaring ones: 1. Don't crap where you eat. 2. It really IS a small world. 3. What goes around, comes around. 4. Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I place thieves on a lower rung on the societal ladder than murdererers... As a victim of grand theft who has yet to see justice served, I've been often quoted as saying "A faster way to kill the (insert expletive in plural) would take too (insert descriptive expletive) long..." and nothing in my life experiences has yet changed my thoughts on that subject.

Discussion? :D

Last edited:
I think its all inbred...so with that said...

Theif A should screw (literally) thief B and Thief C is gonna get it in the arse in prison anyway which justifies the screwing of taxpayers.

Everybody is happy.

woody said:
Is there a moral to the story that we can sit our grandkids on our knees and share with them? I see four glaring ones: 1. Don't crap where you eat. 2. It really IS a small world. 3. What goes around, comes around. 4. Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up.
Dad? Is that you?

:D

i think its great . yea theres some grey areas with people threating him and stuff. but the kid is STILL shooting off. i honestly dont think the reality of it has hit him. hes nation wide. and working on world wide. ( and will be there soon) seen guys in from aus, the uk, its all over canada. . so many people have gotten riped off before and they have had it. and usually the guy doing the ripping off gets off scott free..

hell it crashed their add server, have ya noticed they have not had any banner ads all day, they just fixed it a few minutes ago, they are scrambling to figure out how to get back up to speed with all the traffic

Fullsizexj said:
hell it crashed their add server, have ya noticed they have not had any banner ads all day, they just fixed it a few minutes ago, they are scrambling to figure out how to get back up to speed with all the traffic
Maybe you can get a break on the bill this month. ;)

Fullsizexj said:
Jerry Springer has gone internet is my sumation of the whole thing, people need to get friggin lives
Ban-Talk_Show.jpg

:D

Back