• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donations to Mexican Orphange

I live in the high desert and can pick up from casual and i work in fontana and can meet up with you tcm

That works perfect... can you hook up with Casual? And then I can run over to fontucky pretty much any day this week, and next.

What else is needed what bout tooth brushes I bet I can get some from my mom she works for a non profit. Should I ask her?

Anything on that list... doesnt matter if we bring more than is needed, as long as it doesn't spoil, they will take it!

Thought I'd throw up some pics from El Oasis Orphanage. Big thanks to Todd Clement at HP Ranch who will hold onto our donations until Danny from El Oasis picks them up later that week.

01.jpg

01a.jpg

03.jpg

01c.jpg

01d.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Guys I'm in Arizona for the weekend for my GF's little sisters Regional championship. They won state championship, 28 & 0 lol. We are here killing it right now, 2 & 0. Only 2 more wins and then we are off to Washington for Nationals! Wish us luck!
I will be back Sunday evening or Monday morning, but would love to contribute if theres still a chance!!!

Guys I'm in Arizona for the weekend for my GF's little sisters Regional championship. They won state championship, 28 & 0 lol. We are here killing it right now, 2 & 0. Only 2 more wins and then we are off to Washington for Nationals! Wish us luck!
I will be back Sunday evening or Monday morning, but would love to contribute if theres still a chance!!!

Cool deal on the games!!!

When you come back is fine, no worries!

Got back guys, we didn't win regionals but hey we had a great time & loved Arizona.
If this is still going to happen or not, plz let a brotha know. Would love to get some positive going!

I don't know the deal with the IE but I'll be home packing and can take anything anyone wants to drop off. If not, its cool. I have 4 garbage bags full of clothes to take so there will be plenty!!!

Back