• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOG COLLARS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that I have recieved payment for except two I got this week have been shipped...

I have 4 f ya'lls orders that are going out this week, We've been busier than hell and I have another job I've been doing as well.

Sorry for the delay guys

Yes, This Week is THE FINAL WEEK!!!

Mosephus said:
I've been waiting almost 3 months for mine, I ordered on the 10th of October. I've only sent one PM just to be patient since it was a "giveaway" after all, and was assured it was on the way. I'm Still waiting.
Yeah but a give away that costs you shipping shouldn't take 2.5 months to arrive. Pisser is one of the ones I ordered was an xmas gift for a friends dog.
(not that the dog cares)

You guy's do know Zac is too busy posting in the DEN to make collars, right?

Well, guys... I'm sorry for the delays and hastles...

It seems they never got sent but ended up back in the mix for the big orders before christmas. They had said they shipped but it wasn't so. I have been working elsewhere since the end of November so I haven't been able to keep track of them properly...

PM me your paypal's again and I'll refund your money. I need to transfer some in seeing as I sent my only remaining balance to lobsterdmb after the fire.

Sorry again guys....

Ha,Ha , Zac thinks painting bumpers pink is a full time job, lol.

ia green96 said:

Insulating commercial pipe and air ducts buckwheat...

ia green96 said:
Getting OT here, but dont be hatin on the pank bumper....just because you dont want to admit it's the shiz...

Shit bro, my bad... I zoned out man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back