• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does Anyone Have A SWR Meter??

4wheel98cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have an antenna that needs tuning to my cb. Do any of you have a SWR meter to tune it with? Before I go out and buy one, which I'll probably never use again, I thought I'd check with you fine people first. :patriot:

I have one that I borrowed from John Yarborough. I'm in Forest Falls and work in Yucaipa so your close to me. I'm sure he would be fine if you used it, but just to be safe I will give him a call. I'll let you know later today. Maybe when we meet you could show me how to use it, because I have no clue. I need to get my antenna tuned as well.

Last edited:
I have one that I borrowed from John Yarborough. I'm in Forest Falls and work in Yucaipa so your close to me. I'm sure he would be fine if you used it, but just to be safe I will give him a call. I'll let you know later today. Maybe when we meet you could show me how to use it, because I have no clue. I need to get my antenna tuned as well.

Thats funny... I was going to offer up mine not realizing that you still had it. Feel free to use it anytime as long as I get it back sometime in the future.

Looks like I don't need to call John. Let me know if you want to use it and we can set up a day and time.

Sorry I havn't called. I have been CRAZY busy the last few nights. I will definately get it to you ASAP.

Hey guys, I have an antenna that needs tuning to my cb. Do any of you have a SWR meter to tune it with? Before I go out and buy one, which I'll probably never use again, I thought I'd check with you fine people first. :patriot:
Got one sitting in my XJ. Let me know if you still need to use it. I'm just off Crafton and Mentone.

Back