• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dodge FF Dana 60 rear - Bolt in to XJ!

fast64

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this from StevenH last month for $250, will let go for $200

Full float, 4.11s, 30 spline, open rear, 66" WMS-to-WMS. I pulled the shafts and started to remove the hubs/brakes to put on discs. Can include brand new bolt on caliper brackets from Virginia4x4 for $75. This rear will bolt into an XJ with no mods, just add shock tabs.

Located in Macon, GA near I-75, I-475, I-16.

your too far for me to come man in in northern NC but a 60 in the back and a 30 up front would be kinda silly lol (i have a 44 now)

Bump. Where are you located in Macon? I'm at Warner Robins and will like to have a look at the axle.

I am located near Vineville Ave. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out a time. I have a exams on Monday and Wednesday, a report due Monday, and a presentation pn Wednesday so Thursday is probably the earliest I am free.

I may be interested in the axle. What year and make of Dodge truck did it come out of so I know what front axle to try and find to match. Thanks in advance.

It came from a 1977 Dodge M882 (basically the military version of a Dodge Power Wagon). A front axle from a 78-79 Ford F250 would be driver's side drop, high pinion, and the correct lug pattern, and only 1.5" wider on each side than the Dodge rear.

Back