• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do you know this jeep?

yes s10 bastered pack gave me 7 " of lift, .

Just to set the record stait for someone who might view this and try to take technical info from this thread.
S-10 packs do not give 7" of lift. They usually give about ~4" of lift. You can add to this with longer shackles and or blocks.

It is not unusual to be able to run 7" of lift without a SYE on certain years of XJ's, but it is advisable that you always check for binding in the upper joints, at 4.5" of lift you often get binding at full droop which can be fixed with a YJ yoke or other alternative.

Michael

x2 on lower it a bit and get some different tires, 7" is a little excessive. That dangling brakeline is a little interesting.... And for the love of pete make sure there are swaybar links. I realize that they may have been taken off for the flex, but you never know :)

HEY you leave my jeep out of this matt lol Just bc im above 10 inchs with out a sway bar :twak: lol

Wow you guys can be brutal, apparently "not done" doesn't mean anything to you guys.LoL i dont know this guy, but i would assume that he had gears,sye,etc all in the works before he decided to get rid of it. As for the Bastard pack...I have no idea, and im not sure about their longarms, but i do have irocs otk system, and it is pure beef, i have no complaints whatsoever and i can 100% agree that their customer service is top notch.

HEY you leave my jeep out of this matt lol Just bc im above 10 inchs with out a sway bar :twak: lol
And how did that 10" of lift work out compared to my 5.5... heh. I do believe I out-flexed the hell outta you :roll:

Back