• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

do over weekend...

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
I had asked for some help sticking my enging in my truck on May 12th, due to it being mothers day there wasn't any help to be found till later in the day, after I had called it off and announced I wanted to shift it to this weekend on the 19th.

So now I am asking again for a hand or two to help me stick this engine in my truck, again, food and sodas will be provided... I will be in the garage around 9:30 Sunday morning at my house at 842 w chase ave. El Cajon ca. 92020 my Phone digits are
(619) three 1 eight-seven 00 nine, Please call or text me and let me know you are coming....

I don't need much help, just aligning the engine and transmission and on to the mounts, but once the engine is in the hole, any further assistance will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Just a shot, but are you available tomorrow? I have Friday off so I can come by during the day and help.
sorry brother, I am working.... thanks for the offer....

What time you get home?
no reason this should take more than an hour
I get home around 4:30 to 5 o clock.... I am willing to stuff it tomorrow

I can be there whenever. If your wanting to I can be there at 4:30.
I need to go to go get my daughter from her moms house right after work, but 4:30 should work okay

Good luck Troy.

Thank you for your help brother!!!!! engine is in!!!

:party:

Thanks Tom for helping him.....

Back