• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DJ thoughts...

Beej

NAXJA Forum User
So I have a chance to pick up a '77 DJ for free next weekend. Its not in the best shape, but it runs, is insurable and free's a good price. Any thoughts, comments or suggestions?
:dunno:

Beej said:
So I have a chance to pick up a '77 DJ for free next weekend. Its not in the best shape, but it runs, is insurable and free's a good price. Any thoughts, comments or suggestions?
If you want to drive it to Iowa, I'll buy it from you.
HTH
-Collin

I know Beej has been around Jeeping for a while but my very first Jeep was a DJ.

That's what started the sickness.

I took that DJ to a lot of places I'm sure it wasn't meant to go, but it went!! :yelclap:

Beej said:

4.2L with an auto trans. Maybe make it into a nice little sleeper? It would be lots of fun to smoke some ricer in a right hand drive postal jeep...

:D

Wife was just googling them to see if it might meet her approval, and found a picture of a Surrey:

pinkjeep.jpg

"Oh, that's cute. If you paint it like that I won't care about you having another Jeep."

4pyewsi.gif

If you've got the room to store it do it.

`77 w/ TF727 - is it Quadratrac as well?

Back