• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dish Network SLING BOX watch tv or DVR items anywhere 25$

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this about a yr ago and just changed providers so have this left over after returning everything that Dish owned.

If you have a Hopper or VIP 722 etc. just plug it in and sign up for sling with dish (I think its free, mine was) and you can watch ANY live tv channel you get, or ANY recorded DVR program you have saved, ANYWHERE you have internet service and a Droid or IOS or Ipad, or Computer, etc...

I LOVED IT and the only reason I wish I didnt move to a diff provider.

Here is some info on it.
Website

Take DISH Network Everywhere You Go
Watch live or recorded shows in High Definition on your computers browser or mobile device anywhere you can connect to the Internet.
Just plug the Sling Adapter into a ViP 722 or ViP 722k HD DuoDVR thats connected to high-speed Internet service.
Your family might not notice its there...but you wont be able to take your eyes off it. With its thin profile, Sling Adapter hides next to your ViP HD DuoDVR and quietly turns it into a TV Everywhere powerhouse.
Simple Installation with a Single USB Connection Step 1 Connect your ViP 722 or 722k HD DuoDVR to high-speed Internet Service. Step 2 Plug in the Sling Adapter to the DVRs USB port. Step 3 Log in to DISH Remote Access on your computer and start watching TV.

25$

3198zpVI9JL.jpg

I can drop it in a med flat rate box for 13$. so 38$

Back