• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Disaster relief photos... finally!

No prob, sorry it took so long but school comes first!

Aww c'mon you guys, of all the people! :nono: You were there and you know Matt was working the whole time, admit it! :twak: He might not have been working on an MJ, but if you think about it a chainsaw is kinda like an overgrown power tool, and he was the first one to fire his up! Since I was behind the camera I am not in any of the pics, but I'd like to think I worked pretty hard myself that day too - when I wasn't taking pictures! :photo: You, Mark, and Greg were awesome too and it definitely made it more fun working with fellow NAXJAns - if memory serves me, everyone who worked on that site that day worked continuously, minus an occasional break to quench our thirst with the water and soda provided by the homeowners, and to eat the Hardee's and Wendy's they brought in for us for lunch and dinner, oooh and those homemade sandwiches the neighbors delivered... Mmmmm! I was really impressed with the huge turnout and with the progress that was made in such a little amount of time. I heard the owners saying we were "heaven sent!" :angel:

we all worked hard that day. :cheers:
tiff was lugging around tree limbs and snapping pictures in between(thanks for taking them!). had a good 10 chainsaws running constantly. we were all running around moving trees the whole time we were there.

matt you should get an award for making the most wood :gag:

My wood has become a great topic here but you need not be concerned with it so bad, it is fine. As far as the stroker, I'll show you next time you make it out to east tennessee for a wheeling trip.

Ok, Ok. I'm jealous of Matt's Stroker. I was trying to hide my true feelings behind smart-ass comments.

:smootch:

Heh. You're only building a stroker because your wood is underdeveloped.

:eyes:

ah...thats not true. matts not overcompensating for any...short comings...i mean, look at his jeep...pretty average sized...:helpme:

just playin man. im counting down the days till the head on my engine cracks...then i can rationalize getting one too haha

awesome work guys!!!
great pics too Tiff!

Back