• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirtbound - any info is helplful

AV8R TRANSPORT

NAXJA Forum User
I am normally not one to complain.

So I am still refraining,,,,

Here are the facts:

I paid for front fenders for my XJ in March of this year 2015.

When I talked with a person from Dirtbound on the phone, (I believe that i was talking to the owner, not sure) and placed my order there was no mention of moving or taking a while to fill the order of two front fenders.

Two months later, no fenders, so I called and found they were moving from California to MN right after I placed my order.

Voicemail said if your order is delayed do not worry, we are moving,, we will get to any outstanding orders etc,,
So, I was patient.

One month ago I left a voicemail and I got no response.

It is now August 6th 2015, I cannot get anyone to answer the phone.

Anyone with any insight or ideas?

Signed,, "trying to be patient and understanding"

kmanxj5050,

Thanks for the contact information about contacting him here. Did not know that he was a regular on this forum.

Turns out Max at Dirtbound just called me a few minutes ago, (I left a couple of messages earlier today).

He is going to take care of the delay in shipping and get the fenders out to me right away.

He is also going to do something extra for me on the fenders also. He is cutting in the word "Cummins" into the fenders just above where he places his "DB" logo. That will be a nice way to make up for the delay. He is building them today.

Just got my diesel project running, so it will be nice to get started on the appearance stuff now too.

Thank you Max, for taking care of business.

Finally following up on this thread.

The fenders came out great.

The front ones are forum Dirt Bound, The doors and Rears were fabricated by myself and Dave who has a local fab shop here in San Diego.

Well ,,,, I can't add attachments??

Finally following up on this thread.

The fenders came out great.

The front ones are forum Dirt Bound, The doors and Rears were fabricated by myself and Dave who has a local fab shop here in San Diego.

Well ,,,, I can't add attachments??

You have to host images through a 3rd party site like Photobucket or Flickr.

Can you link to the pics elsewhere?

80-img_3801_4d1db141fbe36fc184d8a8feba48d41175b86fd7.jpg

Looks good. Nearly large as life too. Best to resize down for here.

Best to resize down for here.

:rolleyes:

Because one of our members is still clinging to their AOL and 56k modem. Dude, buy an ethernet card!

:D

Seriously, though, there are still those who still have pretty slow connections.

More than anything I was thinking about those of us who lack a 3' wide monitor. Or those who spend their time looking at those teensy screens with which they walk into traffic. ;)

Back