• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DINNER AT ROBIES (THURSDAY)

I understand the risk involved in bringing my daughter to said event. She said she would be the dd if we do a bar tour.

can she drive a bus?

mac 'quickly derailing this thread' gyvr

can she drive a bus?

mac 'quickly derailing this thread' gyvr

she would try to drive anything, and prob be able to. I did mention to her that we were talking about a bach party too, she knows that she will not be going with us if it involves 1/2 neked girls.

I knew when i mentioned my daughter it was going to derail.

to continue the derail, if you guys go on a booby run i'll hang with her, i cant get into the bars lol

bm "just volunteerin' "yohn

to continue the derail, if you guys go on a booby run i'll hang with her, i cant get into the bars lol

bm "just volunteerin' "yohn

umm, thanks Brenden, I think. I'll see if Tater wants to hang first.

Dan, are you insane?
You are going to bring your tender daughter around theses guys?
Jennifer brought her young innocent sister to WF last year, and look what happened to her.....
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=245133566&postcount=20422

I know. It does scare me. She's been to wf before, just a long time ago.

umm, thanks Brenden, I think. I'll see if Tater wants to hang first.

I know. It does scare me. She's been to wf before, just a long time ago.

Shit Wheeler, if she's anything like her old man she'll tell them to F#@* off and punch them in the throat. :D

OK, back on topic...so unless the topic is drizzling cheese over someone, lets talk about dinner at Robies. Do we need to start a "who is bringing who to WF" thread? :D

Rob, if the whole family is coming and you want to eat at Robies with all of us, You pay for you and Tess, I got the kids meals. :thumbup:

Cheese "gotta keep my sponsored soccers players nurshied" Man :D

Rob, if the whole family is coming and you want to eat at Robies with all of us, You pay for you and Tess, I got the kids meals. :thumbup:

Cheese "gotta keep my sponsored soccers players nurshied" Man :D

But I couldn't let that happen ya know. We could have the money if we wanted too. But we would rather save the greenbacks for the Raffle. LoL. Tessa loves to gamble. Plus the kids LOVE Mcdonalds...

Back