• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you vote?

Did you vote?

• Yes, I did

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No, I am too lazy and don't care.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
too many conservatives around, you'll never win. first you allow the word shit, next it's going to be gay marriage. where does it end?

NBP? new black panthers? new bank of poland?

New Black Panthers. They were trying to "encourage" me to vote for Chairman Barry, I told them it was none of their damned business who I voted for, we ended up Waltzing Mathilda for about two minutes (a minute and a half too long, y'ask me. But, I was having a bad day that day.)

You're far better off drawing any sort of weapon behind me where I can't see you than in front of me where I can - and can react accordingly. A small group moving to encircle you is generally considered a threatening act as well.

What they didn't know is that one man acting alone enjoys a phenomenal advantage of co-ordination over three men acting in concert. They also knew nothing about judo, aikido, Wing Chun, or Krav Maga...

I ended up getting a standing ovation from the poll workers when it was all over.

New Black Panthers. They were trying to "encourage" me to vote for Chairman Barry, I told them it was none of their damned business who I voted for, we ended up Waltzing Mathilda for about two minutes (a minute and a half too long, y'ask me. But, I was having a bad day that day.)

You're far better off drawing any sort of weapon behind me where I can't see you than in front of me where I can - and can react accordingly. A small group moving to encircle you is generally considered a threatening act as well.

What they didn't know is that one man acting alone enjoys a phenomenal advantage of co-ordination over three men acting in concert. They also knew nothing about judo, aikido, Wing Chun, or Krav Maga...

I ended up getting a standing ovation from the poll workers when it was all over.

WINNING!!!

Back