• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DeLorme Earthmate GPS PN-20 - GPS offroad hiking driving handheld color lcd - $100

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Barely used. Looks new works like new.

This one has a color LCD screen and you can down load Google earth views etc and incorporate them in to your maps when you zoom in you get sate view or street view etc..

With all stock maps, carry case for unit, and one for everything included.
100$

714 874-2414

The Earthmate GPS PN-20 is a unique all-in-one GPS and mapping solution. Unlike other handheld GPS manufacturer's devices, no additional mapping software purchase or subscription is required. DeLorme Topo USA 6.0 DVD software is included with the device, with beautifully detailed topographic and road maps of the entire U.S., available aerial imagery, and a broad range of GPS capabilities. Based on features, capabilities, and ''under the hood'' power, the Earthmate GPS PN-20 is fully-positioned to compete at the high end of the handheld GPS market. Its high resolution (220 x 176 pixel) transflective color screen delivers exceptional visibility under a wide variety of conditions, including direct glaring sunlight. The 12-channel, NMEA-compliant receiver includes STMicroelectronics chip technology with SiGE frontend noise reduction, plus DeLorme firmware for fast acquisition times and outstanding signal retention. The device is WAAS-enabled for accuracy within meters. With its proprietary Kalman filter, the Earthmate GPS PN-20 also addresses the complex problem of reflected GPS signals, which could otherwise greatly decrease positional accuracy.

2011-08-22_20-08-40_895.jpg

2011-08-22_20-08-32_475.jpg

Last edited:
look again :)

Yep

no use for em. sorry.

sure...

yes. call me before you come over to make sure I am there

Robert if ted doesn't buy i'll buy it. I can give the money to jeff if that is cool and next time he is out your way he can grab it and pay you if that is cool.

Thank you

Ted already got it.

Its gone.

Back