• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Decided to try skimboarding...

damn man you were flying around like that cherokee we towed behind your grand on the 15 that one day!

Chumba-wumba = win

on a video about a guy falling

haha right on Ken! Are you still going out to Azusa all the time?

Jeep not running right now...

steering box loose.
leak in ARB locker

Tell whoever was running the camera we'd like more video of the cute chick at 0.31sec.

Oh, and good effort for an oldster. :D

Just like the saying that any landing you can walk away from is a good one, I apply a similar axiom to Skimboarding. IE: any day of skimboarding where you don't break any toes or fingers is a good one.

Just like the saying that any landing you can walk away from is a good one, I apply a similar axiom to Skimboarding. IE: any day of skimboarding where you don't break any toes or fingers is a good one.
thanks - thats what I was thinking... I didn't break my wrists, neck or back... but here is the harsh reply from my Aunt... I think I'll go sit down and never try anything ever again....

Well what can I say- I only saw 56 sec and hate to say this but I will- NOT IMPRESSED-have the boys show ya how to do it DAD !!!!! U know they can at least give u some helpful hints- Dad. And it is a sorry age to start a new simple minded thing - but I do give u credit- ur body will be yelling at u in a voice u can't over look- it is called PAIN.. Experience it yet- I did see u skinned up ur little knee- did u put a bandage on it and did mommy give it a kiss to make it better. Did u go to work the next day or in bed recovering ????? Thanks for the video...ENJOYED got anymore- Pls send... Your Aunt Linda and your Favorite.......

Haters will hate...

Back