• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Decide for yourself...

Urban,
If nothing else, you are consistent.

Your uncontrollable desire to discredit anything I say has once again sent you into infantile rant mode, twisting my words, making assumptions and creating straw men to argue with, to support your agenda.
You TOTALLY twisted my comment on race, created your own context and when drove full-throttle off the cliff.......:twak:

As a US Citizen, I have the right and RESPONSIBILITY to speak out against the government where it's actions are in violation of the US Constitution. There is a process to getting laws changed in a legal manner. I don't assume that because I don't like a law, I can disregard it and expect no consequence. I tend to make choices in my life so I don't need to be constantly looking over my shoulder to see if I'm going to get busted. I respect LEO's, but don't hold them above the law which they are sworn to uphold.

Stop pretending you actually know me, or care to.

Last edited:
Something fishy here. I haven't seen too many LEO vehicles with obvious cracks in the windshield and a big chip in it. Not justifying the shooting, but I would be skeptical of someone following me and trying to pull me over with a vehicle in a state of disrepair.

muh info wars!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I can't wait until you explain how that's relevant.

Also he drops his mag bahahaha

Its relevant because its a video of a cop shooting someone.

Something fishy here. I haven't seen too many LEO vehicles with obvious cracks in the windshield and a big chip in it. Not justifying the shooting, but I would be skeptical of someone following me and trying to pull me over with a vehicle in a state of disrepair.

Looks like a glare from the hood not a crack. You think that having a chip makes "a vehicle in a state of disrepair"? Look up the story. Also you can't carry in Army uniform.

It's not relevant because it's clearly justified, the discussion is about excessive force not appropriate force.

It also shows that you never know what someone might do in an instant.

Looks like a glare from the hood not a crack. You think that having a chip makes "a vehicle in a state of disrepair"? Look up the story. Also you can't carry in Army uniform.

It's a crack, you can see him move through it.

You and I can be ticketed for cracked windshields, as a safety hazard.

I can buy that uniform in many places. Just because he has the clothing doesn't make him army.

Where is the link for the story, only saw a video.

What I find interesting, and maybe damning to the LEOs, is, if you watch and listen, as the man turns away to grab his stuff, you can hear the phrase "Do it" the the flash bang is used. In the video they white spot what happens, did he manage to turn back around before being shot?

In talks with some senior LEOs, they have stated that there is a change in how the newer guys act. Very full of themselves, less forgiving, less understanding of the situation.

Trailbst: This makes sense.

When I get pulled over I do not take my hands off the steering wheel until told to do so. I am just wary of police officers after all the shootings in the last few years.

Great article just showed up on my FB feed today........ lots of relevance and perspective of a former SWAT Commander.

From the perspective of a law enforcement officer the use of marijuana results in harmless offenders versus those that are drunk with alcohol and want to fight. I have yet to find a suspect who, on marijuana alone, wants to fight—they are usually just very mellow, whereas those using alcohol can be very violent. My personal belief is that marijuana should be legal. Generally, we have way too many other laws. I think we need a legislative session where they actually repeal instead of create laws and go through and review each law in order to justify why we still need such laws.

As far as militarization of law enforcement for non violent offenders—no, general police principles would dictate that you only use the level of force required by the threat.

Read the entire article here.
http://libertasutah.org/interview/f...ization-the-war-on-drugs-and-civil-liberties/

As a US Citizen, I have the right and RESPONSIBILITY to speak out against the government where it's actions are in violation of the US Constitution.
All I'm saying is that you have a knack for getting huffy and patriotic towards laws that impact you personally and downright apathetic towards the rest.

There is a process to getting laws changed in a legal manner. I don't assume that because I don't like a law, I can disregard it and expect no consequence. I tend to make choices in my life so I don't need to be constantly looking over my shoulder to see if I'm going to get busted. I respect LEO's, but don't hold them above the law which they are sworn to uphold.
Great, tell the guy that got killed in the video there's a process to resolve his problem.

Stop pretending you actually know me, or care to.
You're right, I don't care to know you.

Trailbst: This makes sense.

When I get pulled over I do not take my hands off the steering wheel until told to do so. I am just wary of police officers after all the shootings in the last few years.

I'm with you, I go one or two further. I turn on my hazards, and put my keys on the dash where they should be able to see them. Before removing my hands from the wheel, I tell them where everything is, and where I will be reaching.

All I'm saying is that you have a knack for getting huffy and patriotic towards laws that impact you personally and downright apathetic towards the rest.

Great, tell the guy that got killed in the video there's a process to resolve his problem.

You're right, I don't care to know you.

:doh:

Really dude, you should pursue a career in journalism, repeatedly changing the context of what I say to support your agenda ....... I've clearly stated multiple times that excessive force was used by the LEO's in the video ......but then again, you never let facts get in the way of your opinion or thwart the uncontrollable urge to create drama.
Troll on, pal.

I'm with you, I go one or two further. I turn on my hazards, and put my keys on the dash where they should be able to see them. Before removing my hands from the wheel, I tell them where everything is, and where I will be reaching.

I like the key idea and will start using that one also. I do verbally repeat what they say and inform them where everything is.

Great article just showed up on my FB feed today........ lots of relevance and perspective of a former SWAT Commander.

From the perspective of a law enforcement officer the use of marijuana results in harmless offenders versus those that are drunk with alcohol and want to fight. I have yet to find a suspect who, on marijuana alone, wants to fight—they are usually just very mellow, whereas those using alcohol can be very violent. My personal belief is that marijuana should be legal. Generally, we have way too many other laws. I think we need a legislative session where they actually repeal instead of create laws and go through and review each law in order to justify why we still need such laws.

As far as militarization of law enforcement for non violent offenders—no, general police principles would dictate that you only use the level of force required by the threat.

Read the entire article here.
http://libertasutah.org/interview/f...ization-the-war-on-drugs-and-civil-liberties/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QASvThi_VCA

I need to learn how to embed video. lol.

Back