• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 21, 2012?

How do you feel about Dec 21, 2012

• Hoax

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • You believe in it

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 30 16.5%
  • Dont care

Votes: 100 54.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not holding my breath but if it happens oh well! Looks like i'll live in the hills in my Jeep and eat whatever i kill and NOT PAY TAXES! :D

eh.

only people to survive are the ones with running jeeps... sorry aj ur fked! looks like you will have to take the dodge!.

1221 2012 will come, it will go and we will just keep counting the days just like we have been for the last 2012+ years =)

think of it this way, do you really think its all going to go down just before the biggest shopping days before xmas!?! ya right!, they would lose so much money by blowing up the earth early and killing most EVERYONE. :gee:

whoa whoa whoa wait... i just thought of something... if we have mass death, wont hell fill up and send their dead back to earth?

we better say screw survival kits and start selling zombie kits too! packages will contain a shotgun, a 100 rounds, a sword (for cutting the heads off), some anti zombie venom(by 2012 it should be made ready available) chain with a leash in case you catch a zombie and train it to protect your camp grounds. gonna need a shovel so you can build a moat cuz everyone knows zombies cant swim, their afraid of water. make sure you live by a river so you can have free flowing water so it washes the dead zombie bodies away. your also going to need a few boxes of rubbers, because we all know we dont need to be catching someone elses disease while trying to survive the mass destruction of 2012 =)

wow aj you really struck a topic here, i think we all should go to our local walmart, buy up everything we can until 2012 hits so we too can be prepared for the end of the world =)

me personally i'll just buy a bunch of MRE's... they last what 50 years!? i'll be good to go and live like a hermit. TRUST NO ONE X-D

I was at chapters the other day and I actually saw a book called the Zombie survival guide. It was pretty funny. And being that we all have jeeps we have actually completed one of the steps lol.

You and everyone else. :looser:

Don't worry Obama will get us th...................:roflmao: I can't even finish that!

Who is to say that the guy making the calender got bored, and forgot to finish it?

Or he was sacrificed before he was able to finish it?

No no no when I give some thought I'm certain it was something to do w/ permits and mitigation studies....the contractor defaulted and the whole project went belly up......they mostlikely all ended up holding cardboard signs in Egypt.

your also going to need a few boxes of rubbers, because we all know we dont need to be catching someone elses disease while trying to survive the mass destruction of 2012 =)

I thought the zombie had to bite you to catch it, didn't know you could get it from doing them.

No no no when I give some thought I'm certain it was something to do w/ permits and mitigation studies....the contractor defaulted and the whole project went belly up......they mostlikely all ended up holding cardboard signs in Egypt.

Lol sounds like a military contract

I'm out of virgin goats, have been ever since you were spotted around here. :D
It wasn't me:
1) I don't like horns
2) Nothing that grows a beard.
3) I'm not a member of the Midwest chapter
4)You can leave that whole,"where no man has gone before" crap to Kirk.

However, my brother does live in Tacoma, and he used to have an Explorer. Maybe you mis-identified?

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead if possible, even the elect. Behold, I tell you in advance. "So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24:24-27.

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all of the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. And he will send forth His angels with a GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other." Matthew 24:29-31.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away: so will the comming of the Son of Man be. Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left. Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowedhis house to be broken into. For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will." Matthew 24:36-44

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead if possible,... Matthew 24:24-,...
I never before realized that they pegged the internet in the bible!

whew, when I saw the poll and thought it was some date that congress had passed legislation to outlaw 4wheeling or something, I was relieved to see it is just a prediction for the end of the world... :roll:

people have been predicting the end since the beginning, though we don't hear about it because they are always proven wrong when the date comes and goes

Back