• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Death at Rowher Flat

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
It is a guy named Ian. He is a fiend of a friend.

I was up riding at Rowherflats yesterday and came across the wreck. It is by far the worst wreck I've seen. I sent pictures to some friends in the area and they were able to identify the jeep because of a partial Exo cage that it has.

The trail he was attempting was a pretty tough part of the trail, and with the rain Saturday, it was super slick.

It's very sad to see and hear about things like this. It does open my eyes to things I do wrong, never wheel alone, and don't drink on the trail. I will definitely be changing up some of my bad habits.

Sorry to hear he's a friend of yours Garrett. I hope things go as well for him as they can given the situation.

The important thing for everybody else is to learn from it. What we do can be risky at times, there's no reason to increase that risk more than necessary.

May his family and friends find some comfort and solace in this time of grief

May his family find peace.

Back