• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Canadians...

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
Why are we becoming like you? And why do I have to have a friggin passport to go from my girlfriends house to my Fiancee's...

Dear ZacSquatch:

We're becoming more like the Canadians because we set up a system where career politicians control everything, just like they did.

And if you follow current events, you need the passport because of the US government, not the Canadian government. It's "our" requirement, not theirs.

Nope instead we have an entire region :D

Why are we becoming like you? And why do I have to have a friggin passport to go from my girlfriends house to my Fiancee's...
I need a passport to enter the U.S., not back into Canada. And quebec can leave for all I care,Tired of reading french and english on every thing I buy

If I were you, I'd be glad they don't require a "short arms" inspection. :)

...Tired of reading french and english on every thing I buy

Everything here is English and Spanish. Press one for English, bla, bla, bla numero dos. All instruction manuals are English, Spanish, French, and an assortment of others.

Many Elementary schools around here have signs in English, Spanish, and Hmong. A couple of schools have "imersed learning" classes, where subjects like Social Studies are taught entirely in Spanish and not at all in English.

Ron

I've already got a spanish minor and will continue a major later when I can afford school.

that said, I don't think I'll ever use it for the simple fact that I CAN'T STAND people who refuse to conform to the generally accepted language of a country. pretty simple...if I were to move to france, I'd learn french.

Ha, it only says that because he is in Alaska, otherwise it would be his step-sister and his girlfriend/fiance.

Canadians are Eh Holes

if we're eh holes, mexicans are dinks, does that make yanks... the useless spot in between, the choda?

canada.jpg

Gotta be good at something, eh?

:roflmao:

Back