• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deal on Fuel cannisters

These have arrived and shipping today. Glad to finally have my spare fuel situation taken care of. Wasnt about to pay $80 per for a Scepter can.

Now i just need to get my swingaway built to mount these on. I'll be closely copying Handlebars design but with three cans behind the hatch. AJ's OffRoad will be supplying the swingaway pivot once they are ready for shipping. Just have to decide if i'll use the GI style mounts or something else.

I received my order today. I could not be happier! These are used, but in excellent condition.

These are the good full seam cans. If you have a need for a Gerri can or two i highly recommend you place an order before their gone.

SwissNATOMFC.jpg

Last edited:
Never used a NATO can do they have a spout so that fuel can be introduced into the OEM tank inlet?

The NATO cans actually fit well into the Blitz can holders, (just checked) and you can get those just about anywhere.

Theres also a few company's making fuel can mounts, Adventure Trailers among others. I'll update later with links to others.

Back