• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dash bezel

Ralph

NAXJA Member #149
I need a black dash bezel for '96 model Cherokee. Some jerk broke into my Jeep and tried to steal my radio. They broke the bezel and the radio. Apparently that pissed them off sufficiently to also stab one of my tires. Not a good day.

Any help appreciated,

Thank you,
RR3

Man. If you were closer by, I'd just give you one, got it at the JY when I didn't know how to remove mine and was afraid I'd break it... it'd be quite annoying to ship though, I don't know where I'd get a box that would fit it. Suggest where to get one and it's yours for shipping/packaging cost.

I understand. I bought a 70mph rollover with 110k on the odometer for the transfer case. Paid about what a good used case cost and got the rest as a bonus!

What year does yours come from. I was looking at one from an earlier model and they aren't the same. They changed in 96 when they went to steering columns with an air bag. The tunnel for the steering column is wider to fit over the wider column and it looks like the hole for the switches are a different too.

PM RMS692 We might have one in black in one of the parts Jeeps. They are his so PM him for the price. I will try to check if it is there tomorrow though.

Back