• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44

I don't have any pics and don't remember the specs on it. I bought it a while back for a build and got rid of the XJ. So now I don't need it.

Ok so I did a little checking on the axle. I believe it is a 3.73 ratio with a LSD. It is missing brake hardware. It spins freely and appears to be in good shape.

I hate to say this, but maybe the price is a little high for this axle.Something to think about sir. You can use photo bucket to host your pic's for here.It won't cost you anything for this.
Take a pic of the diff cover off to so folks can see the gears and what not

Hey I am willing to work on the price but I can't count on two hand the number of people that have contacted me that said they want it or are interested and then apparently fall off the face of the earth. If someone can be legit and follow up I have no problem dropping the price a little. And for giggles heres a post to the craigslist ad with pics. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/3621226638.html

Back