• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 44 axle in pieces ready to be assembled

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
may have found another rear axle for my xj, so my d44 and all the parts for it may be up for sale. won't sell parts until i know i am getting the other one, but may consider selling the whole package so i have the cash for the deal. here is the parts list...its a mix of new and used parts:

new Ten factory d44 shafts $265 new, with bolts and seals
NIB D44 ARB RD100 $1050 new on most parts sites
Motive Gear Master Install Kit $110 new
D44 Housing with IRO truss welded on...freshly painted...currently has 3.55 gears but hasn't had fluid in it for a while. gears may or may not be fine. probably worth $300 or so
D44 4.10 gears...lightly used from gm44, in great shape worth $75 or so
all of the explorer parts and spacers to do a disc brake conversion minus one backing plate worth maybe $150-200
D44 stock shafts...prob worth $30...

Not currently assembled. it was going to be my winter project to get it together and get it installed, but might be going a different route. make me an offer via message on the whole thing...located in se new york but i'll be in ct and possibly mass next weekend. let me know if you are interested

Ten factory shafts if things work out

im not sure whatever happened to the other guy on this deal...like most craigslist folks, he done disappeared.

basically i found a set of front and rear axles with arb's already installed and chromo shafts and a few other upgrades...and they were already 4.10's so i was just going to buy them to bolt in. guy said he was a very motivated seller, now he doesn't return any messages. aaaahhh craigslist.

i am still here

Back