• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 44 4.56 standard rotation gears

joe88xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of dana 44 4.56's standard rotation genuine gear brand with approx 2,000 miles on them that i might be selling, i will know by tomorrow, lookin for 90.00 firm gears are in exellent condition.
located near reading,PA if you needem shipped we can work out something cheap on shipping depending on location.

joe

Last edited:
joe88xj said:
i have a set of dana 44 4.56's standard rotation with approx 2,000 miles on them that i might be selling, i will know by tomorrow, lookin for 90.00 firm gears are in exellent condition.
located near reading,PA if you needem shipped we can work out something cheap on shipping depending on location.

joe

what make gears and how much for shipping to 91303??

1 set of gears ring and pinion shipping will be 10.00 to your location
let me know i have these on a couple sites and am giving a lot of shipping quotes right now, i prefer paypal but will take a money order also as long as its from the post office.

Back