• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 / Ford 8.8 Axle Stuff

NHMax

NAXJA Forum User
Ive have a ton a stuff i just ordered to up grade my front and rear axles and the day it arived i found a set dana 44s for my jeep for 1000 bucks this stuff has never been opened

Brand NEW Ford 8.8 Detroit Locker - 450
Brand NEW Ford 8.8 4.56 Gears w/ Over Haul Kit - 200
Brand NEW Dana 30 Heavy Duty Diff Cover - 100
Brand NEW Dana 30 4.56 Gears w/ Over Haul Kit - 150

When I get the new axles I will have a Ford 8.8 with 4.88s and a Dana 30 with EasyLocker and 4.88s for sale call if interested, I live in Southern New Hampshire Cell Number is 1-603-305-4885 I should have it on me at all times. Just leave a message w/ callback number if i dont

well if the price is right id be interested in the axles. im in no rush to get them and id rather continue building my own with ox lockers but your local. If you have a price in mind shoot it to me in a pm or email at [email protected]. Thanks ~Jason

NHMax said:
Ive have a ton a stuff i just ordered to up grade my front and rear axles and the day it arived i found a set dana 44s for my jeep for 1000 bucks this stuff has never been opened

Brand NEW Ford 8.8 Detroit Locker - 450
Brand NEW Ford 8.8 4.56 Gears w/ Over Haul Kit - 200
Brand NEW Dana 30 Heavy Duty Diff Cover - 100
Brand NEW Dana 30 4.56 Gears w/ Over Haul Kit - 150

When I get the new axles I will have a Ford 8.8 with 4.88s and a Dana 30 with EasyLocker and 4.88s for sale call if interested, I live in Southern New Hampshire Cell Number is 1-603-305-4885 I should have it on me at all times. Just leave a message w/ callback number if i dont

Reverse rotation on the Dana 30?

Back