• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 ECTED Locker (3.73 & Up) 27 Spline For Sale

DZRTANK

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am looking to sell my Dana 30 ECTED Locker (3.73 & Up) 27 Spline. It was just removed from my axle. Used for 2 years. approx 500 miles on it. Long story short, wife's car was totaled and now she's driving the XJ. Need to make the truck easier to drive. May have more parts later.
PM me if you are interested in the locker. $500 plus shipping OBO. I'm located in CA 90603 if you want to pick it up...

Shit I think my d30 is 29 spline but is this selectable

Yes it is selectable. You have 2 options. Limited Slip or Full Lock.
The ECTED is a full time limited slip. Once you turn the switch on, it becomes a full locker.
I think the D30 only came in 27 spline from the factory. There are 30 spline aftermarket upgrade kits, but I have not heard of a 29 spline kit stock or aftermarket.
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks…

Last edited:
this locker has great street manners so im wondering why it made it harder to drive? I have one of these and its been great since the install 3 yrs ago

djblade311 said:
this locker has great street manners so im wondering why it made it harder to drive? I have one of these and its been great since the install 3 yrs ago

Honestly, nothing really… It’s more that my wives experience with lifted trucks is ZERO and therefore I felt compelled to make the car as simple as possible. I was having visions of her trying to turn the A/C on while driving on the freeway and instead, turning the locker on… and leaving it on for the rest of the day…
If your personality is like mine and you are psychotically sensitive to noise/feeling (I can hear TV & computer monitors when there on, even though there is no sound or picture). You may notice the steering feels tighter on the asphalt than it did with an open carrier. (No I didn't accidentally leave the locker on) Nothing major and just my opinion...

Back