• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 35 & 44 Full Case Lockers, Grizzy w AWESOME warranty

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
The Best warranty in the business.

High Quality and strength Yukon Grizzly Lockers.

Up till now they were only available for the D60, 14bolt, D44 etc.

Now available for the D30 and D35. The D35 is available in the super 30 spline also.

These are comparable to the Detroit, but possibly even stronger.

They also come with a UNCONDITIONAL 1 yr warranty on not only the locker, but ALSO UP TO 2000$ of collateral damage is covered.

You break a Grizzly and it kills the gear set, you get a new gear set for free. You kill a Grizzly and the bearings got metal in them, you get a master kit for free. You kill a Grizzly and takes out the HOUSING, you get up to 2000$ in replacement!

In stock now...

Best part, I can get you a Grizzly for very close or better pricing then some will get you a Insert locker and a carrier for!

PM Me or call me for pricing thats TOO LOW to post.

Minimum advertised pricing (to give you a idea) is still very low also.

D30 - 473$
D35 & D44 - 529$

I can discount some off that and free shipping with one day delivery typically.

GL Warranty.jpg

And I forgot to add...

For only 49$ I Offer a limited LIFETIME warranty on either the Grizzly or the Yukon Zip (Air) lockers!

Sorry ted. Nothing yet. They have had trouble keeping up with current demand of what applications are available, then to add in more is even more so. I am told the Ford 8.8 is next as are a few of the bigger applications still.

The Best warranty in the business.

High Quality and strength Yukon Grizzly Lockers.

Up till now they were only available for the D60, 14bolt, D44 etc.

Now available for the D30 and D35. The D35 is available in the super 30 spline also.

These are comparable to the Detroit, but possibly even stronger.

They also come with a UNCONDITIONAL 1 yr warranty on not only the locker, but ALSO UP TO 2000$ of collateral damage is covered.

You break a Grizzly and it kills the gear set, you get a new gear set for free. You kill a Grizzly and the bearings got metal in them, you get a master kit for free. You kill a Grizzly and takes out the HOUSING, you get up to 2000$ in replacement!

In stock now...

Best part, I can get you a Grizzly for very close or better pricing then some will get you a Insert locker and a carrier for!

PM Me or call me for pricing thats TOO LOW to post.

Minimum advertised pricing (to give you a idea) is still very low also.

D30 - 473$
D35 & D44 - 529$

I can discount some off that and free shipping with one day delivery typically.

GL Warranty.jpg

cause i know someone is gunna ask do you offer for a 8.25

cause i know someone is gunna ask do you offer for a 8.25

See above lol..

I CAN get you a a D44 housing and a killer Grizzly to go with it :)

Back