• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

damn speaker wire!

The right door speaker in my '00 Cherokee is on the blink now too. It at first was the speaker connector to the speaker. But now it has the door open speaker dying syndrome. Looks like I'll be tearing into this harness soon too.

damn it looks like this white jeep lives down south.
not a spec of rust.
i gotta move south

Well if you look close, there is some 'staining' on the door hinge. It's funny that you say that. The phoenix tow truck operator told me that my jeep must be from out-of-state. He said that because of the surface rust on the exhaust and driveline parts. I guess most AZ vehicles don't get that at all. The body of my XJ is in pretty good shape. No rust anywhere. Although, it's lived in IL, CO, AZ, and now resides WA. I also clean the door jams whenever I was my jeep. It hasn't been washed in several months though.

Ahh the joys of complete sound from all diretions. Needless to say I did this on my new XJ today as well. Thanks a lot.

Back