• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Damn... i'v gone Country

fubar XJ said:
Country is now the most popular form of music in the U.S

next to gangsta rap (as you mentioned).

Heres a cowboy song for ya - http://nysdarclan.googlepages.com/Pantera-CowboysFromHell.mp3

HeadBanger.gif

GO METAL

Last edited:
LOL thats hilarious to listen to and watch your little headbanger guy! My soon to be wife pretty much got me into country, at first it was like pulling teeth, but even in the last few years country has changed a LOT, I was DEFINATELY not a country fan when the mullets and achy breaky heart were the hits!

The thing about country music is after you listen to it for a while it feels like a cheese grater being dragged across your forehead. Listen for a while longer and you start to wish you really had the cheese grater - it would be preferable. Then you go back to classic rock, where you know you belong.:laugh3:

I like to torture my wife with the new one, I forget the song but it goes something like this: Chug a lug a luggin, 5 miles an hour, something about a p-p-p-p-plower.

that would be "International Harvester" by Craig Morgan...my wife tortures me with that same song :D

XJ&TJ4ME said:
that would be "International Harvester" by Craig Morgan...my wife tortures me with that same song :D

the first time i heard that song it made me want to go buy a Scout

TunaSoda said:
Save yourself! :D
slayer_logo.gif

X2. can't find a better band.

which VH are you talking about? "old" VH (with "diamond" dave), or Van Hagar?

my girl loves kenny chesney. but im not into the whole "country thing". i've noticed that in the last 10 years or socountry has changed ... a lot. it's more poppy, or up-beat if you will.

XJ&TJ4ME said:

seen the video... funny @$$ song & vid!!!!

i stand by my previous post...... heavy metal all the way!

(wish i could type like the it should be writen :firedevil )

poorboy_616 said:
for some od reason Mr. Buffet's, Cheeseburger in paradise has been stuck in my head today.....

that sounds like heaven on earth... with an onion slice!

What the heck you knockin' Van Halen for?

They're the best backup band Sammy Hagar ever had.

tbburg said:
What the heck you knockin' Van Halen for?

They're the best backup band Sammy Hagar ever had.

I'm not, still a huge fan. :cheers:

:laugh3:

Thats a good line, i'm going to use that in the next Sammy vs Diamond Dave conversation i get into.

Cowboy hat, Long hair, and tight Rocky Mountain jeans.....Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good! That right there is enough to make you at least want to go spend YOUR money at a country bar whether you are country or not! The music not too bad either! :D

Damn makes me want to go to the Grizzly Rose....for you Coloradans/ Denverites!
I have never in all my days seen sooooo many Gorgeous women all in one place in my life!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :eyes:

signman2007 said:
Cowboy hat, Long hair, and tight Rocky Mountain jeans.....Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good! ...snip... I have never in all my days seen sooooo many Gorgeous women all in one place in my life!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :eyes:
I was hoping you were going to add in that bit specifying that you were, indeed, talking about *women*... ahem.

I never really cared for country until my junior year of college, my roommate got me hooked on Rascal Flatts, Lonestar, and Diamond Rio. Now I enjoy listening to quite a bit of country.

Back