• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daily driver...long or short arm

Nomercy... short arms ride like shit at that hight... I know.. I just help a friend install his..I drive it about 60 miles that day... I never drive it again...to each of there own. I know its a jeep but dang I have no feelings left in my teeth. lol

When I lift mine.. Im going with TNT Ylink.. and be done with it.. Thats my $.02

Nomercy... short arms ride like shit at that hight... I know.. I just help a friend install his..I drive it about 60 miles that day...
I always love this statement.and "your",I meant your "friend" isnt gay either!:eeks1:

I have a full traction long arm kit 6in rides great on and off road

m_4b7abf3e2ab84401be88c9916cb93588.jpg

m_2d3b886240e94b3ea1d7dc205a3cf729.jpg

I have a XJ with 6" of lift on short arms and it rides like a tank. I also have one with 8" of lift on long arms and it rides like it is on air. Get long arms if you are concerned with the ride. The difference is night and day. My wife won't drive my short armed XJ cause it hurts her back, but then again she carries a little more weight up top. Your options are:

Long arms: Look BA and ride great, but is more money and more work.
Short arms: Will ride like a tank and just suck it up and like it.

Just my .02

I have a XJ with 6" of lift on short arms and it rides like a tank. I also have one with 8" of lift on long arms and it rides like it is on air. Get long arms if you are concerned with the ride. The difference is night and day. My wife won't drive my short armed XJ cause it hurts her back, but then again she carries a little more weight up top. Your options are:

Long arms: Look BA and ride great, but is more money and more work.
Short arms: Will ride like a tank and just suck it up and like it.

Just my .02

Out of curiosity, do you have drop brackets?

Out of curiosity, do you have drop brackets?

Yes I do, they are sitting on my back porch. I haven't had time to install them. That was the point of me posting. I have what he is talking about running and there is a difference.

Back