• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dafuhk? Air bag control module.

egghead

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The ACM is located under the drivers seat. Im replacing dads airbags (long story) and went to change this rascal anc it was absent. I also do not have one under my seat. Both are 97' models.. In fact the doner pulling parts off of is a 97'.. Who da' how da'.. What? Help thanks

Egghead

95-95 were self contained in the steering column, 97s are known for having a mish-mash of parts from earlier/later models...

The funny thing is his airbags deployed and he had no airbag light. So that tells me it was fine. I wonder though if i need to install one since the "doner" jeep has one?

The ACM is located under the drivers seat. Im replacing dads airbags (long story) and went to change this rascal anc it was absent. I also do not have one under my seat. Both are 97' models.. In fact the doner pulling parts off of is a 97'.. Who da' how da'.. What? Help thanks

Egghead

not concerned with the air bags, but is your old man alright?

or did you wreck it?

either way, let him know I said hi.

^^^ this. It will be under the console and under the bracket that supports the rear if the console. I have a few extra modules and airbags if you or Wildman need them.

Back