• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daddy got new shoes

You passed me at Walker Valley last Saturday. I was really impressed with the MT/R's up there. I even made the rock face while it was wet and slick.
In the YJ? If so I can't believe I missed that beast... Were you with the group that had the TJ with the broken 'shaft on Expressway's rock garden? Or with the group hanging out on top of Humps'n'Bumps? I don't remember how many groups we came across, just those two stand out.

That was the maiden voyage for the MT/R's... They performed flawlessly. If you're talking about Expressway's rock face, I too managed to make it up on open diff's, without much tire spin. Can't say the same for Paul in his WJ... heh.

Now I remember, IIRC I stopped really quick because I thought the tire slipped off the root and I had bounced off the passenger side of your rig. That and I didn't want to throw anything at the lil' tyke in the passenger seat, your son?. Guess I was a little preoccupied with trying not to mess up someone else's ride for a change, heh.

Now I remember, IIRC I stopped really quick because I thought the tire slipped off the root and I had bounced off the passenger side of your rig. That and I didn't want to throw anything at the lil' tyke in the passenger seat, your son?. Guess I was a little preoccupied with trying not to mess up someone else's ride for a change, heh.

Yeah, my boy Eric was with me. Next time, I'll say hi!

Word, I shall do the same good sir :)

I bought the 35s at goodyear on division and 122nd in Portland for 935. mounted and ballanced, and I got a 80. rebate I love the tires they have worked awesome everywhere.I did manage to put a rock through one and was replaced with no hassels I would buy another set for sure
IMG_2320.jpg

Back