• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 Powertrax No-Slip, Isuzu 12 bolt, Adjustable UCAs, Johnny Joints, Bent SF Lowers

xjh3

NAXJA Forum User
I have junk laying around that should go. It's just collecting dust, but I'm not dying to get rid of it. Would pry be willing to make some package deals.

D44 Powertrax No-Slip. Never used. Paid $200 for it. Just trying to get that for it.

DSC00449.jpg

Isuzu 12 Bolt. 58" wms width, disc brakes, 4.56 stock, Waggy/Chevy 6 lug pattern. Planned to use it with a Waggy 44 front. Correct width, geared, disc brakes. Still bummed I'm not going to use it. Paid $150 for it. Same as above, just don't wanna lose money on it.

DSC00369.jpg

Adjustable UCA I made. .250" wall. Adjustable from stock to as far as you want to go. Axle end is drilled to 7/16" hole for the below JJ. $175

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

2" Johnny Joints. 5 wheeling trips before I went three link.

DSC00288.jpg

Bent RE SF Lowers. Same 5 wheeling trips on them before I went three link on the rebuilt joints. If you want, I could sleeve them with something for a little exta. $65

DSC00289.jpg

FUND MY TONS BUILD!!!

What I'd like in a potential trade (mostly long shots, but whatever):

60 gallon compressor
Dana 60 lunchbox locker
36-38" tires for 16" wheels
Hydro assist steering stuff
~33" compressed double cardan front shaft
14 bolt disc brake parts
Die grinder
Press
Let me know if you've got something you think I might want.

Since when was the Isuzu 12b a dropout center section? Looks more like a Toy 8".

Did the 2" JJ's have something welded to the bushing housings orginally? How much for them?

damn i'd be all over that 12b if you were closer - very underrated axle IMO.

Since when was the Isuzu 12b a dropout center section?

No, this:

How about since the 1980's

Did the 2" JJ's have something welded to the bushing housings orginally? How much for them?

Yes, they were welded to pieces of 1/2" steel that were welded to my truss. I ground that off with care. I can get better pics. Sorry forgot the price, $50 for both.

Do you have a carrier to go along with that locker? Maybe in the 3:73 and up flavor?

Nope, sorry. This is the only D44 part I've ever owned. Let me know.

I can ship this stuff too, for whatever it costs me to shove in a flatrate box. I've gotten quite good at it.

I can also get better pics of any of this stuff, just let me know. Thanks

ship the axle? :D

I could ship the 12b at buyer's expensive. I would have to look into it though.

I'll be at Rausch the weekend of 8/17. I could bring it with me if someone wanted to meet me there and save shipping.

crap i'm in Ohio for a wedding that weekend...

dukie is my house closer for you? cause im pretty sure he has to pretty much pass my house to get to RC. Im just off of exit 4w on 84 in NY

not really - thanks for the offer though

dukie is my house closer for you? cause im pretty sure he has to pretty much pass my house to get to RC. Im just off of exit 4w on 84 in NY

Yep, I usually take 84 over to 81 and down. The first time I went after moving to CT I took 95 down by the city. If you ever wondered if it would be fun to tow a Jeep over the GW, the answer is no.

A little confused looking at Google maps though... Looks like exit 4 on 84 is in CT just outside of Danbury? In any event, if you live off I84 somewhere between I81 and the NY/CT border, I definitely pass you on the way to RC.

Sorry, I didn't know we were dealing with an Isuzu expert here. How about since the 1980's asshole.

Thats a new one for me, too.didnt know about that axle..I knew the 4Wd Amigos had a disc brake 6-lug 44 in them , but a dropout carrier is new to me..what was it out of?
Rich

Back