• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 Feeler

menos

NAXJA Forum User
Found a D44 in the yard here. Didn't pull it yet cause I didn't have the tools or cash. Anybody want? It's at the Pull-a-Part in OKC.

I think he said out the door for $110..... It's sitting under a brown '87 pretty much square in the center of the Cherokee section.

If I had a way to get it from you I'd pay you to pick it up for me.

Memos I'm down in Wichita Falls right now and I am really interested in it. I don't know if you checked, but do you know the gearing?

Would this bolt up to an 01?
I'm looking at doing my lift here pretty soon so swapping the axle out wouldn't be to much of a pain if I dont have to redo driveshafts and such.

I didn't check the gearing but it looked like it was sitting behind an auto.
I'm not really gonna be able to go and pull it anytime soon. If Blacksheep doesn't take it I'm sure it will be gone by the time I could swing by there again.

Blacksheep you going to get it? If not I will for sure take it and pay a finders fee, if you remove it and hold onto it, ill pay a fee for that aswell.

Yas I did! Pretty rough, every seal is leaking and now my garage smells like old 90 weight, but it is a D44 and much cheaper than the last one I bought and couldn't keep. I am not quite sure what I will do with it yet, but I will give you all first dibs if I decide to sell it. I really may have to, being that I am unemployed and soon to be broke. But I really want to throw it under the Sheep. If I do my 8.25 29 spline will need a new home...

Back