• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D&D Machine Np 231 doubler kit.

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
I've been taking a hard look at options for getting low, really low. And as always it's low budget, so I've been looking into the D&D doubler kit, it seems well done and pretty inexpensive. Anyone using this setup right now, or should I be looking into another option? It works for me because I have another 231 right now so it wouldn't take to much more than buying that kit and some of my time.

i know a few guys that run them. however they all run 231-300's i wouldn't run a 231 as the second case for strength reason. but some people have had good success running them.

Well you could look about 2 inches higher than your question. Might find something there.

thats a cool idea. i think i mkght go with his 231/d300 kit

Huge threads on pirate about this and probably some here. Its a great kit but you better have some beef in the axles to deal with the new lower ratio torque. Ask vetteboy on here

Back