• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Drawers

Catch22

NAXJA Forum User
So I made this awhile back when I was wrenching at friends houses.[/URL] I toted all my tools with me for a year before deciding I wanted a better way to keep them together and organized. I built this custom for my blow mold cases and toolbags. I have loaded this thing down with a mess of tools and it holds just fine. It's built with 3/4 birch plywood and is super solid. 100lb slides and a paddle latches that lock. How I made them latch was tricky but works and I have not had issues for over a year.

On the backside (not pictured at the moment) is a angled porthole storage that can be unlatched and folded down if full access is needed. Its perfect for stashing food/water/blanket and small items (this is what I used it for). The plan was to build another half for the back seat area for platform camping/storage as a add-on module and I just never got around to doing it.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I built a garage and now have a place to wrench and keep my tools in a single location.

I have $290 wrapped up into it in just materials. I'm just here to see if anyone is interested in it and if we can find a price that is acceptable.

RzmxybT.png

Last edited:
Back