• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Dana 44 Rear Axle - Northern IN - $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Currie brand disk brake Dana 44 rear axle for sale. It is set up to bolt into a 84-01 Jeep Cherokee, but brackets could easily be changed for other models. It has 8.8 disk brakes, 4.56 gears, Thick diff cover, 9" Big Bearing wheel bearings, and Chromoly axle shafts. Brackets are 1/4" and custom.

Two catches. 1. It currently has a detroit locker that I am keeping for myself - you will need to source your own carrier. 2. The drivers side axle shaft was snapped off, so youll need to call currie for another. It is loaded with calipers, but you'd obviously want to redo ALL the brakes since this has sat for some time. The center section is stupid big and ready for some abuse!

http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/jeepdana44rearends.aspx

This will be offered on a first come, first served basis. If you are reading this ad then the axle is still for sale. No trades - No shipping unless you want to do ALL the legwork. $300 bucks. I'll maybe knock off $50 bucks if you don't want the gears.

This is standard Cherokee width, is 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern but also drilled for 5 on 5.5".

*The previous owner told me this is a Currie axle. While the Currie tag is no longer present, all the other items seem to match up with Currie's description - so I'm staying with it - but FYI.*

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back