• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cummins Industrial 10,000lb Winch for $400

jeepboy381

NAXJA Forum User
Cummins Industrial has a winch for $399, they didn't say who makes it but they said it was a 10,000 lb winch. It has a rollar fairlead and a metal angled free spool knob just like a warn, also the switch for it is red. Does anyone know who makes this winch? thanks

I wen to a large 'tool sale' in a bldg. in a local industrial park not long ago..... Lottsa stuff and, after a good look around, I realized that most was of 'Cummins' brand/manufacture, and, made in the PRC... Hadn't even heard of them, prior. I bought only a heat gun, since I needed one and figured it wasn't a critical/failure-not-an-option tool. I would thing a winch IS, however.....

Look at it this way, You buy a 400.00 winch you get a 400.00 dollar winch. However it might last you a long time, I have seen high dollar winches burn up, so you need to deside 2 things. Spend extra for a known good winch, or settle for a cheaper winch that "might" work just as well. The owner of Wheelin In the Country only buys Sams club winches, they last a couple years and he will go buy another one. He uses his a lot. Myself I am saving for the powerplant by warn. I will kill 2 birds with 1 stone this way.

Back