• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Creekside 04/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 51 people looked at this and not 1 comment how sad ! i know that some of you live around houston come out and play in your jeeps we know you dont like mud but do you like the mall better ??????? get your damn jeep dirty

wow 51 people looked at this and not 1 comment how sad ! i know that some of you live around houston come out and play in your jeeps we know you dont like mud but do you like the mall better ??????? get your damn jeep dirty

WOW, u just NOW figured this out????? this chapter is so large that people dont want to drive 2+ hrs to play in the mud....heck we only had 6 rigs show fer ROM....

First and for most rguignard I am not picking on you personally here you just happen to post the comment that I picked apart. I see alot of this type of comments and it is really getting on my nerves.

wow 51 people looked at this and not 1 comment how sad ! i know that some of you live around houston come out and play in your jeeps we know you don't like mud but do you like the mall better ??????? get your damn jeep dirty

OK I will say this once........:lecture::lecture::lecture::lecture:People do not have to post up to say that they are going to be anywhere. This just past ROM we met a few others there that didn't even post to say that they where even going to be in the area, but they where they, which was great. I hate statements like the one I quoted. And no I am not directing it toward you or anyone just saying out loud.

how sad !
Really are we going there?????people do have lives outside of the wheeling world, and just check in to see what is going on, it doesn't mean that they have to post up..What is really sad is that this gets brought up again and again and again and again and, well you get the idea. If you do not like it, try to help it get better.

i know that some of you live around houston come out and play in your jeeps
Yes there are a good number in the Houston area. That doesn't mean they have to be there for every thing that is in there area.

we know you dont like mud but do you like the mall better ??????? get your damn jeep dirty
The only thing worse you could have said is we all drive Barbie Jeeps, but I can go over a mall speed bump with the best of them.... I am sorry some do not like what you may like, I am sorry we do not all think alike, I am sorry we do not all build our jeeps for the same purpose, I am sorry some seem to think we do not wheel, I am sorry that most of us have lives and families that come first, I am sorry that we can not all get along, I am sorry that most seem to feel that because someone posts a time when they are going wheeling(no matter what type) that we are all suppose to be there no matter what, I am sorry alot of people live so far away, I am sorry that our chapter is so big, I am sorry that gas prices are so high and we can not afford to be every where we want to be, I am sorry that we do not have more active wheeling participants at different events(at ours or someone elses), I am sorry that it seams that our chapter talks more about wheeling then what it seams like we are wheeling, I am sorry some people think is neccesary to get there rig totally covered in mud to have fun, I am sorry that some people prefer not to get totally covered in mud and still have a great time wheeling,

Not a 2+ hour drive for houston folks. And I'm guessing thats who his post was directed at. But hey im dumb, so I could be wrong:dunce:
That is true BigJim. But trying to get people together with there lives always getting in the way of any type of wheeling is always the issue. That goes for any event, ride, get together, so on and so forth. And no BigJim your not dumb, so you might be right......:laugh3::laugh3:

OK my turn........BigJim sorry to high jack your post. And as usual all the above is/are my thoughts alone and no one elses. If you do not like it, well, its my opinion so you now how that works. Before anyone says it.......The people that know me will tell you, I will and do say the same stuff in person to a person as I would and do on the web.

OH OH OH I forgot one.....
I am sorry that I had to type all that down as it should be common sense but as human nature goes it never will be to the extent it should be.
:cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
I hate mud. And with everything going on I'll be hard pressed to get out much for the next couple of months.

All me and Rene are trying to do is meet some local folks that belong to naxja. I would think that if yall wanted to grow your membership, atleast one naxja guy would have shown up to the 5 threads I have posted about going to the ONLY local offroad park to Houston. And I totally understand that many folks here don't like mud. If we had rocks here I would probably do that instead of mud. But trails is all we have. It is just hard for me to understand that someone would build a rig, and would rather not use it, than get it muddy. I can't stand to just see my XJ just sit there. Like I have said before, I am NOT a mud guy. I am a wheeler, I will wheel it where ever I can, and so far all I can afford to do is wheel it locally which equals mud. So I will keep posting up every time we plan on going out there, and just maybe one time a naxja guy will make it. Many times I have been asked why I havent became a paid member. Well I will not become one until I meet some of the folks. And I am not gonna go out of my way just to meet yall.....just sayin'

OK there site says they actually have trails to.....SO a request from me to you. Can you take pics of the "Trails" and post them up. All we see here is you posting mud pics which alot of us dislike, but we do like trails. That might help bring some of us out there knowing that here is more than just mud.

Will get some pics for ya. Was very dry out there today, so all the deep holes were dry. Actually did a bit of crawling. The main reason its alot of mud pics, cause the trails without mud holes and creek crossings, are flat. Had one guy come out today that hates mud also, but seems like he had fun.

i had to think long and hard before i made this post so here goes

First and for most rguignard I am not picking on you personally here you just happen to post the comment that I picked apart. I see alot of this type of comments and it is really getting on my nerves.

OK I will say this once........:lecture::lecture::lecture::lecture:People do not have to post up to say that they are going to be anywhere. This just past ROM we met a few others there that didn't even post to say that they where even going to be in the area, but they where they, which was great. I hate statements like the one I quoted. And no I am not directing it toward you or anyone just saying out loud.

ok how many times has that happend to you on ANY site ? if they dont post thay dont go and lots of times even if they do post they dont show !!!!!

Really are we going there?????people do have lives outside of the wheeling world, and just check in to see what is going on, it doesn't mean that they have to post up..What is really sad is that this gets brought up again and again and again and again and, well you get the idea. If you do not like it, try to help it get better.

ill tell you were i was going with that its sad when jim and i post over here about going wheeling and NO one ever goes or even posts up about it.

Yes there are a good number in the Houston area. That doesn't mean they have to be there for every thing that is in there area.

The only thing worse you could have said is we all drive Barbie Jeeps, but I can go over a mall speed bump with the best of them.... I am sorry some do not like what you may like, I am sorry we do not all think alike, I am sorry we do not all build our jeeps for the same purpose, I am sorry some seem to think we do not wheel, I am sorry that most of us have lives and families that come first, I am sorry that we can not all get along, I am sorry that most seem to feel that because someone posts a time when they are going wheeling(no matter what type) that we are all suppose to be there no matter what, I am sorry alot of people live so far away, I am sorry that our chapter is so big, I am sorry that gas prices are so high and we can not afford to be every where we want to be, I am sorry that we do not have more active wheeling participants at different events(at ours or someone elses), I am sorry that it seams that our chapter talks more about wheeling then what it seams like we are wheeling, I am sorry some people think is neccesary to get there rig totally covered in mud to have fun, I am sorry that some people prefer not to get totally covered in mud and still have a great time wheeling,

what i find really funny is myself and bigjim wheel more in 1 month then most on RRC wheel in a year. like bigjim said if we had other options we would use them but we dont so we wheel were theres a place to wheel and we dont go to jail doing it :thumbup:

That is true BigJim. But trying to get people together with there lives always getting in the way of any type of wheeling is always the issue. That goes for any event, ride, get together, so on and so forth. And no BigJim your not dumb, so you might be right......:laugh3::laugh3:

OK my turn........BigJim sorry to high jack your post. And as usual all the above is/are my thoughts alone and no one elses. If you do not like it, well, its my opinion so you now how that works. Before anyone says it.......The people that know me will tell you, I will and do say the same stuff in person to a person as I would and do on the web.

same for me if i say it here believe me ill say it to your face just ask curt

OH OH OH I forgot one.....
I am sorry that I had to type all that down as it should be common sense but as human nature goes it never will be to the extent it should be.
:cheers::cheers:
and im sorry but this will be my last post in the RRC :rattle: NAXJA is a great site but its to bad y'all had to come into this mess that the RRC has become good luck getting it back on tract maybe some day it will be as good as the rest of NAXJA but with people doing what you did here i bet not :moon:

Last edited:
Lets see if I can put this simple enough for everyone....

1) 90% of the RRC DOES NOT like mud.

2) 90% of RRC lives TOO FAR to go to some little hole in the wall ORP to wheel just for a few hours. Then have to spend many hours cleaning their XJs due to the mud (see above).

3) With the way you two always bash the RRC and its members, I can see why no one wants to meet you guys. Making threats and starting drauma is no way to make or keep friends.

And I am sure alot of us will NOT miss either of you if you never post in our forum again. I say OUR FORUM because we are paid members you two are just useless forum users that have no added anything positive to NAXJA RRC in a VERY long time, if you ever have at all. Besides crying about "No one wants to meet us".

I guess you are lucky that I am not on the BOD anymore or I would make a motion to have you both banned from our forum.

Last edited:
i had to think long and hard before i made this post so here goes

ok how many times has that happend to you on ANY site ? if they dont post thay dont go and lots of times even if they do post they dont show !!!!!

Exactly you just stated the same thing that I did. We agree on that. It happens alot. But it also happens that some, not always, you get people that do not post up that do show up like at this past event. So it could go either way.

ill tell you were i was going with that its sad when jim and i post over here about going wheeling and NO one ever goes or even posts up about it.

I know where you where going with it. NO one shows, OK not your problem to worry about where every one is and what they are doing with there rig(not meant as mean as that sounded) Post up anytime you want but my point is it is not a requirement for anyone to show up to anywhere. That's my point. You are making it sound like if someone posts up that it is a requirement, it isn't. And belittling someone into thinking they need to is wrong no matter how it is worded.

what i find really funny is myself and bigjim wheel more in 1 month then most on RRC wheel in a year. like bigjim said if we had other options we would use them but we dont so we wheel were theres a place to wheel and we dont go to jail doing it :thumbup:

Congratulations... You have the ability to wheel more than some. I wish I could but I can not and that goes for alot of us. Some do not wheel what they do not like. I is like picking a trail. If you do not like it and its not fun for you wouldn't you rather pick a trail that you like better. Same goes for types of wheeling.

same for me if i say it here believe me ill say it to your face just ask curt

That's fine...

and im sorry but this will be my last post in the RRC :rattle: :NAXJA: is a great site but its to bad y'all had to come into this mess that the RRC has become good luck getting it back on tract maybe some day it will be as good as the rest of :NAXJA: but with people doing what you did here i bet not :moon:

I am sorry that you feel you must not post in the RRC chapter any longer. Over what, people not being able to show up to somewhere. Now that to me is childish but to each there own. We are trying to get the RRC back on track but it will not happen over night. I(we) cannot snap our fingers and make it all good again. It is actually people that can not see past there own blindness to see that others have opinions and likes and dislikes that can and do cause these issues.....

And what in detail did I do here by the way???????? How did I actually upset you???? Tell how it really is. I am not afraid to say to the point we are a huge area chapter with members 8-10 hours away from each other. Even the members that are close to each other do not go see each other alot. Since you brought Kurt into why don't you not ask him how many times we had a wrench-a-thon at his house(while I still lived in Houston) and it was only him and I at the wrench-a-thon. Did I yell and scream, bitch and complain about it??? NO I didn't and life went on.

I thought that this was over. BigJim agreed to get some pics that where trails instead of just mud. AGAIN not everyone will wheel in mud no matter how antsy they are to go wheeling. I do not know how many times I can answer the same question over and over and over again with it all worded differently but be the same question.

If you feel you must leave because of this that is your perogative but you are always welcome back no matter what your opinions or wheeling preference is/are.

Lets see if I can put this simple enough for everyone....

1) 90% of the RRC DOES NOT like mud.

2) 90% of RRC lives TOO FAR to go to some little hole in the wall ORP to wheel just for a few hours. Then have to spend many hours cleaning their XJs due to the mud (see above).

3) With the way you two always bash the RRC and its members, I can see why no one wants to meet you guys. Making threats and starting drauma is no way to make or keep friends.

And I am sure alot of us will NOT miss either of you if you never post in our forum again. I say OUR FORUM because we are paid members you two are just useless forum users that have no added anything positive to NAXJA RRC in a VERY long time, if you ever have at all. Besides crying about "No one wants to meet us".

I guess you are lucky that I am not on the BOD anymore or I would make a motion to have you both banned from our forum.

In defense of BigJim......he has been very polite and has listened and posted his thoughts not complaints/whining. And has agreed to get pics of the "Trails" that there web site says they have.. Can you please still do that for me BigJim. Thank you. Just start another thread and name it, I don't know, something like "Creekside trail pics or something. I would appreciate.

I have no defense for rguignard as ALL he has done so far is cry about it. And has not offered to help fix the situation in any way.

Well, to be honest... he threatened me. He wanted to meet with me to fight me. It was in a past post about the same issues.

And on that note, were they at ROM? If not, maybe eveyone that did go should jump them about not going. Turn about if fair play in my book.

I wonder if they posted this same run on the COR website... and if they treated them the same way if they didn't show up. I was the 11th member of COR and I know most of those guys very well.

Last edited:
I wish I could buy the world a coke.....er, um lonestar.

cant we all just have a cold beer and HOT shower.......lmao

Well, to be honest... he threatened me. He wanted to meet with me to fight me. It was in a past post about the same issues.

And on that note, were they at ROM? If not, maybe eveyone that did go should jump them about not going. Turn about if fair play in my book.

I remember that.... It was the same thing wasn't it.. Just still doesn't get it I guess. Every one is different good, bad, or indifferent we are all here on the same blue/green marble. We can choose to get along and actually understand people or just slide through life and ignore the obvious indifference's. Myself I would rather get along as it makes my life better and there for easier.

I(we) could but I will not go that low.. No they where not there. Might not be there cup o tea or money issue or just plain wasn't ready(the rig). What ever the reason it was there and not ours to contradict.

OK I'm going back to playing WoW now... Yes I play WoW get over it. Don't like it to bad my time is spent my way.........So call me anything you want I have thick skin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back