• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

I just called the guy and left him a message about the HP D30 axel. Thinking to ask him to take 200$ seems right. :greensmok No problem with the conversion from disconnect to non disconnect is there???

nope, it will bolt right into your rig Tim.

I just called the guy and left him a message about the HP D30 axel. Thinking to ask him to take 200$ seems right. :greensmok No problem with the conversion from disconnect to non disconnect is there???

I just picked up a 1996 ABS dana 30 for my 89 cherokee disc to disc for $120
It needs brake pads and new bushings, it all should bolt up no problems

Also that looks like a renix style dana 30, which means your brake options are kind of limited. It's why I'm getting away from it, your pads calipers and rotors are limited, I know my 89 is limited to 87-90 and has even more limited selection on what I can get, unless your dying for a dana 30 I wouldn't pay any more than 150 for it since it is clean and geared

Last edited:
I didn't know about the breaks thanks MaxxXJ. I read from your post that limited means not as good as newer models/not as much breaking power.

Ive ran later model hubs and rotors on my old 2 piece brakes and used the remix pads. its not a big deal but you have to match the rotors to the hubs. I actually ran a different rotor and hub on each side for a while , maybe like 2 years.

Seeing as how I can see a aftermarket intake, air cleaner and headers... not a chance. But hey, he's not selling it in California though. You could always green sticker it?

Anybody ever do a Jeep/DC 4.7L conversion? (Of course why would you right, when you could do a stroker)

Back