• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

Its a old machine. For 300$ id say go for it

Good input, thanks. Gonna think on it a bit and look around a bit more.

Almost bought that from the guy this week. Didnt work out for me financially. I will be looking for a complete running case instead. If it was 100$ i probably would have bought it.

Keep in mind it needs a complete full rebuild and a shift fork at least. Also its out of a jk so you will need a speedo convertor to make it work and new yokes. He pulled it to service it and found metal shavings in the bottom.

Not a craigslist item but see this is probably most fitting here. Saw this today at Moss Landing PNP
96 xj was hit hard as you can see.. No blood on the seats so hopefully they lived. It was crunched over to the passenger seat.
Anyways. Has factory front hooks. Gas skid, some brand new bilsteins ($8 each at pnp), and kind of odd as I haven't seen this on a later xj but has a column shifter. Would be cool to do a 60/40 bench seat with this in an XJ.

Not exactly Craigslist either but .!. :D .!.

I was browsing pirate4x4 axles/tires/wheels and saw a gentleman called 1949er selling a Comanche D44 somewhere east of Sac. 3.07 and track loc. But one would want to gear down anyway.

Buy it, gear it, come give me a hand with junk and we can install and weld on perches and shock mounts.

That chop top is just down the street from me I pass it all the time, it's been sitting outside uncovered full of other shit for a couple months.

That comanche is dope, I wish I could snag it

Back