• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craftsman rollaway tool box

garrett83

NAXJA Forum User
6 drawer craftsman rollaway tool box for sale $150

I have had this for 15 years and outgrew it an moved up to a bigger box.

It's quite used and has some surface rust on the bottom. All the drawers work great, still have keys and is completely lockable. Comes with drawer liners and years of dust, dirt and oil.

Message me here or send me a Pm

Located in Valencia

Good deal. What is the total height? How are the bearings on the drawers?

I'll take it. PM sent.

David Bricker / SYR

Sorry, Brandon, I didn't mean to steal this out from under you. It didn't look like you had fully decided whether to get it when I sent Garrett the note.

David Bricker / SYR

It's actually a pretty stout box. The drawers function way better with some weight to them

The only downside is that the upper lid has to be open for the drawers to open. There's a latching mechanism that lock the back of the drawers when it's closed. It's a cool feature if you plan to move it around a lot, in which I don't.

Sold

Sorry about that Brandon

No worries, sold fast.

Sorry, Brandon, I didn't mean to steal this out from under you. It didn't look like you had fully decided whether to get it when I sent Garrett the note.

David Bricker / SYR

No problem. Glad you got it, good price. I wasn't going to buy a rolling tool box until i have a permanent garage but the price was right. But had to make sure it fit in the house im in now before i bought it.

wow, that is a pretty good price on that husky. i have looked at them and they seem like a nice unit. i have a few older non ball bearing (Quite glide) craftsman boxes, and some with ball bearing. the ball bearing guides are sooooooo much nicer. empty they may seem a little weird at first, but like you said, once you put some weight in them they work a lot better. mine is over loaded with heavy stuff and it pulls as easy as when new. i bet this new box will last you a long time.

Back