• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craftsman Deep Impact Sockets 10 pcs. 18 bux

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
That's an awesome deal actually.

I don't want to be the heater but, these are their Evolv line which always seems to be a step down.

Also, I have the full set of deep impact craftsman sockets(Black friday 50% sale) and they work great but I was surprised by the finish on them. I have a set of standard depth Ingersoll Rand impact sockets that have a nice gloss finish on them. The craftsmans have a weird matt dry powder type coating on them. The day I first bought them the black finish rubbed right off on my hands, I tried to whip them off but the finish is just horrible.

No the finish doesn't effect the function of them but it sure can be a hassle when it turns your hands black. Having a nice gloss finish like the IR sockets is just better to deal with.

That's a really good deal...too bad I don't need any.

I ended up with Pittsburgh ones from Harbor Freight...I think I paid about the same price for those, I've been super happy thus far with them.

Back