• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Contractors in the area?

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Folks, do we have a contractor in the La Mirada area that can discuss and quote me on a bathroom expansion? Looking for some quotes to figure out if this is something I can pull off soon or have to save up to do so.

I am a licensed General Contractor and I live in Whittier behind the Whittwood Mall. 818-482-0025 Louie

Thank you Louie. Once we get the squatters out, I will be in touch.

I think you're thinking about Julio...

Avery, I am a commercial general contractor, so I wouldn't be much help, but I can get you materials at cost. Just let me know and I can steer you in the right direction.

:thumbup:

squatters are out and we'll start moving soon :party:

Avery, I'm no good for the build of the room. But if you need any electrical work done let me know, I can get parts cheaper and can install any upgrades to lighting/wiring/new circuits/etc. We can pimp your new garage out!
We can trade, I'll do your wiring you weld up my suspension needs!

Btw all the bolt stuff is done, sitting high and riding nice. I got my neighbor to help with all the heavy lifting and I just turned the wrenches.

Congrats again on the new place.

Back