• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comical XJ

jbmoose

NAXJA Forum User
It is listed as a "show truck" and it has 58,000 miles on it. The low miles would be due to no one being brave enough to drive the thing...

And show is all it is good for. 14 bids at $9,400

Wow...

I can see plenty of fore thought went into the lifting of that thing,....not a single unit was left untouched/unmolested. However, if it was offered to me for free, I will grab my hat and run far far away and never look back.

I may be wrong but I feel that whole front suspension lift contraption will buckle and disintigrate like a twig house in a catogary 4 hurricane. There will be enough pieces left to remind the owner of ______________ (insert your choice of adjectives and nouns).

A little late to the party. And not tech.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1077010
Right. Sorry, i guess i forgot to search the ENTIRE naxja forum before i posted something that i thought was funny. Look at it, or dont look at it. Just gotta throw in your little bitching, like a chic on her rag. And being a poorly modified XJ, posting it in MODIFIED TECH on a JEEP CHEROKEE forum, is completely relevant to tech and is on-topic. It's called modified tech, not well done modified tech.

he didn't attack you for not searching, just told you its already out there.
But I agree about the tech, It is a modified XJ and talk relating to it belongs in Modified tech

Right. Sorry, i guess i forgot to search the ENTIRE naxja forum before i posted something that i thought was funny. Look at it, or dont look at it. Just gotta throw in your little bitching, like a chic on her rag. And being a poorly modified XJ, posting it in MODIFIED TECH on a JEEP CHEROKEE forum, is completely relevant to tech and is on-topic. It's called modified tech, not well done modified tech.

Wow, holy shit. Dude, slow your roll. He said it had been posted already. Then you turn around and start calling names?

A true TONKA TOY, worth about $18.LOL

You mad, bro?

NEVER OFF ROAD USED FOR LOCAL SHOWS PARADES AND FOR PARKING OUTSIDE A BUSINESS FOR A CUSTOM SHOP.

I know if I was opening a business, I would definatly want this to park out in front. We could set fire to it for the grand openingparty1:

OVER THE KNUCKLE STEERING
I would not classify 1/3 links being flipped as OTK, the list goes on!!!1

Back